[OKC JUG] Reactive Programming

Jeff Bowman jeff.t.bowman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:52:12 PDT 2015

This is a good course, but is pretty challenging. I started it and dropped
it about half-way through because I just didn't have the time to put into
it. You can audit the course and not worry about the homework and still get
something out of it, but if you want to attemp the homework, plan to spend
quite some time figuring some of it out. And if you don't have some
background in Scala, you should really do the Functional Principles in
Scala class (https://www.coursera.org/course/progfun) first.

As usual with all courses, YMMV.

My 2 cents (or less) worth.

Jeff

Amateurs work until they get it right...
... Professionals work until they can't get it wrong.