[OKC JUG] Help us organize the JUG

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:28:54 PDT 2015

Hello,

The OKCJUG is a member-run organization, and we'd like to invite a few new
members to our Steering Committee.  What this would require of you is

   - join our steering committee mailing list, where we discuss the nuts
   and bolts of making the group work and most decisions
   - Attend steering committee meetings as often as you can.

We're meeting sometime over the next week, and I'd like to use this meeting
to explain how the Steering Committee works and what makes the user's group
"go".

Please vote in the following poll if you'd like to attend, to help us pick
the date of the meeting.

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Hoegg