[OKC JUG] October 13 Meeting: TDD Workshop

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:12:00 PDT 2015

*(view on the web <http://okcjug.org/meetings/october-meeting>)*

Where: *Prototek 401 W. 10th St. Downtown OKC.*

When: *October 13, 11:30 -13:00*

Speaker: *Brett Schuchert*

Topic: *Test Driven Development Workshop*

Subtitle: *You Might Get What You Want If You Ask For It...*

It’s been some time since we’ve practiced Test Driven Development (TDD) in
the JUG. This week we’ll start with a problem some of us have seen before.
We’ll work through it, making group decisions, writing code and working on
the rhythm of tdd. Brett will bring a wireless mouse and keyboard so you
can participate (if you want) remotely. We’ll either work through a few
problems or the same problem a few times. If you’re coming looking for
slides, look elsewhere. You’ll see an IDE and an empty test file. OK, let’s
go!

Thanks again to the Techlahoma Foundation for sponsoring our group by
providing food, drinks, and the meeting equipment.

--
Ryan Hoegg