[OKC JUG] Early Bird ends June 18th...UberConf 2016, Ultimate Java/JVM Event returns to Denver on July 19-22nd (JUG Discount)

Jay Zimmerman jzimmerman at bigskytechnology.com
Tue May 10 09:40:54 PDT 2016

ÜberConf 2016, the ultimate Java/JVM event in North America returns July 19-22nd

Join us for ÜberConf 2016 taking place in beautiful Denver, CO July 19 - 22, 2016. Brought to you by
the No Fluff Just Stuff Software Symposium Series, ÜberConf will explore the ever evolving ecosystem
of Java the Platform.

The Ü will offer over 170 technically focused sessions including 1/2 day hands on workshops centered around Architecture,
Cloud, Security, Enterprise Java, Languages on the JVM, Build/Test, Mobility and Agility. The goal of ÜberConf
is a simple one: totally blow the minds of our attendees!

Event: 		UberConf 2016