[OKC JUG] October 11 JUG Meeting

Brent Wilkins brent.w.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:19:27 PDT 2016

When: October 11, 2016  11:30 - 13:00
Where: ProtoTekOKC 401 NW 10th St., OKC

Speaker: *Sourav Pati* , Software Development Engineer , MBO Partners

Topic:

*Find Data in the Blink of an EyeElasticsearch* – open source,
distributed-full text search engine,built for speed. It offers solutions of
scalability of big data search and it is accessible through API . In the
recent time due to rapid growth of technologies, software development and
its unprecedented utilization, search engine has become a paramount
resource.

During my presentation, we will see the basic concept of Elasticsearch, why
should we care about it and how does it serve a mind-boggling performance.
At the end we will see a few live examples of some the common use cases.

We thank Techlahoma for generously providing the food and drink, and to
ProtoTekOKC for providing the facility.

See you there.