[OKC JUG] [OKCJUG] 12/12/2017 Meeting: Kotlin All the Way Down

techlahoma at gmail.com techlahoma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:00:10 PST 2017

When: 12/12/2017 11:30 am
Where: StarSpace 46 1141 W Sheridan Ave Oklahoma City, OK

Recently, JetBrains held the (inaugural?) KotlinConf in San Francisco.
Along with the conference came management application to help attendees
manage their schedule. What made the application unique is that every part
was written in Kotlin: the web site, the mobile application and the shared
backend.

In this session, we will look at some of these technologies, namely the web
application framework Ktor and the Android application development library
Anko, as we build a vastly simplified mobile app and backend. This demo
application should give you all you need both to understand how each of
these projects work as well as how to build your mobile application, all in
Kotlin.

Please go to Meetup and sign up so we will have a count for the food.
https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/events/245719737/