[OKC JUG] Meeting Tomorrow

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Mar 13 08:06:57 PDT 2017

Don't forget about our meeting tomorrow, Reactive Spring with Pivotal's
Mark Heckler:

    Spring 5 is almost here! One of the most exciting introductions in
    this release is support for reactive programming, building on
    Pivotal's Project Reactor to support message-driven, elastic,
    resilient, and responsive services. Spring 5 integrates an MVC-like
    component model adapted to support reactive processing and a new
    type of web endpoint, functional reactive endpoints. In this talk,
    we'll dive into the net-new Netty-based web runtime and see how to
    integrate it with existing Spring-stack technologies, learn how to
    leverage powerful new testing mechanisms to make code better and
    life easier, and tie it all together with a live coding demo. If
    there's more to your life than CRUD, you need to be there!

It should be a good one.

If you are planning on attending, please RSVP on the Meetup linked below
and *make sure you note the time change for this month*.

https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/events/237790220/

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee