[OKC JUG] Functional Programming and Apache TinkerPop

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Wed Apr 4 12:22:51 PDT 2018

Reminder: I will NOT be able to attend Tuesday, so I'll need someone to
fill in. Brent (Wilkins)? Ryan?

That also means someone will need to order lunch. Techlahoma will
reimburse up to $4 per *RSVP*. Order it, pay for it, submit
reimbursement. I picked up the pizza at the downtown Dominoes last
month. Fairly convenient. Saved a few bucks.

https://github.com/techlahoma/user-groups/wiki/Food-and-Drinks

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee