[OKC JUG] [OKCJUG] 08-14-2018 Meeting: Rugged REST with Spring Cloud and Netflix

techlahoma at gmail.com techlahoma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:00:11 PDT 2018

When: 08-14-2018 11:30 am
Where: StarSpace 46 1141 W Sheridan Ave Oklahoma City, OK

Level: intermediate

Distributed programming means depending on other services, and sometimes
they disappoint. We can complain about it (give back error messages), or
put on grown up pants and work anyway. We'll learn about resilient patterns
when we consume REST APIs, and implementing them with Spring Cloud.

Speaker: Ryan Hoegg

Please go to Meetup and sign up so we will have a count for the food.
https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/events/253550340/