[OKC JUG] Functional Programming and Apache TinkerPop

Brent Shambaugh brent.shambaugh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:46:10 PDT 2018

Jason, here you go:

Topic: Gremlin - Using Graph Database Thinking to Make Database Queries
Functional

How to use Gremlin, and how to write a Gremlin query within a Java program.

About the Speaker:

Brent grew up in Oklahoma and recently completed a stint in Vienna where he
encountered the Gremlin.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259