[OKC JUG] October Meeting Update

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Oct 8 09:25:00 PDT 2018

We've been extremely slow in getting an update out for this month's
meeting, and I apologize for that, but we've been waiting on details
from the speaker. Unfortunately, he had to cancel at the last minute, as
happens from time to time, so we will have to cancel this month's
meeting. Hopefully, we can reschedule him for a later date.

I have been asked to pass along some information from Techlahoma that
would have been shared at this month's meeting. Techlahoma is in the
midst of a membership drive. As you are probably aware, Techlahoma
sponsors a large number of user groups in the Oklahoma City area,
including ours ;), and that's not cheap. If you have the means, please
check out Maegan's Journey with Techlahoma
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZj53WT4wcg) and head to the Techlahoma

Also, if you are looking for a place to speak (in addition to the JUG,
of course ;), please check out Techlahoma's Speakers Wanted page to see
how you might be able to help out another local group:
https://speakers-wanted.techlahoma.org/

Have a good October, and we'll see you all next month!

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee