[OKC JUG] [OKCJUG] 09-11-2018 Meeting: Oracle Turns Java up to 11

techlahoma at gmail.com techlahoma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:00:14 PDT 2018

When: 09-11-2018 11:30 am
Where: Clevyr, Inc. 912 North Classen Boulevard Oklahoma City,

At the end of this month, Oracle is scheduled to release Java 11. In this
session, we'll see what's new in the latest revision of the world's most
popular programming language. We'll start with a rundown of features,
including those added since Java 8, and end with examples -- including
running code -- of Java 11's additions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a scheduling conflict at StarSpace46, we will be
meeting this month at Clevyr. Many thanks to Aaron Krauss for the
hospitality!

Please go to Meetup and sign up so we will have a count for the food.
https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/events/254367405/