[OKC JUG] Speakers for OKC JUG 2019 Series

Andres Barbaro abarbaro at powercosts.com
Tue Jan 29 19:07:49 PST 2019

Greetings!

I hope you're rocking 2019 with lots of Java fun!  We've had our first OKC JUG meeting of the year in January (in case you couldn't attend, you can watch it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/366440541) and we'll have our next meeting @ Techlahoma/StarSpace46 on February 12th (we'll be posting to Meetup later on this week, so stay tuned).

We're always looking for volunteer speakers.  It's a great opportunity to share knowledge, network, help the community, and be recognized in the field.  We're open to any topics and level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) on the broad spectrum of the Java ecosystem; and we have a few members more than willing to guide and help you prepare for the talk.  If you're interested or know someone who might be interested, please let us know by any of these means:

Slack -  https://techlahoma.slack.com/messages/okcjug

Meetup - https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/discussions/5170259839156224/chat/

Email - sc at lists.okcjug.org<mailto:sc at lists.okcjug.org>

Thanks and hope to see you at the next meeting.

Andres Barbaro - Vice President - PowerCosts, Inc.
Mobile 405.694.3438 - Office 405.447.6933 - Fax 405.360.3713 - abarbaro at powercosts.com<mailto:abarbaro at powercosts.com>
301 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 2000, Norman, OK 73072  - www.PowerCosts.com<http://www.powercosts.com/>

The preceding e-mail message (including any files attached to it) contains information that may be privileged, proprietary, private or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify me by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail message (including attachments) by unintended recipients is prohibited.