[OKC JUG] Fwd: Francis Tuttle - Pixlfest - Panel members - 3/29

Brian Sheldon brian.s.sheldon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:44:52 PST 2019

Is anyone interested in helping out?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Swingle <David.Swingle at francistuttle.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 2:45 PM
Subject: Francis Tuttle - Pixlfest - Panel members - 3/29
To: David Swingle <David.Swingle at francistuttle.edu>

Please save the date and feel free to attend our student conference,
Pixlfest <http://pixlfest.francistuttle.edu>, from 9 am – 2:15 pm on March
29th.

We *need a few Industry Panelists* to represent Programming and Software
Development from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.  Would you are someone on your team
be willing to share tips and answer questions as part of a panel of 6
people?  Please let me know?

Industry Panel:  This is your chance to hear it straight from the web and
programming experts. These panelists will share tips on all the topics you
care about: dealing with clients, the do’s and dont’s of landing a job, and
any questions that the audience has! They want to help you succeed in this
industry by giving you great advice.

*Thanks*,

David Swingle

*Programming and Software Development Instructor*

[image: FT Logo - Color]

              12777 North Rockwell Avenue

              Oklahoma City, OK 73142-2789

              405-717-4631