[Steering Committee] SC Meeting after June regular meeting - 6/9/2015

Brent W. Wilkins BWilkins at hertz.com
Tue Jun 9 13:52:11 PDT 2015

The Steering Committee met at Kaiser's Ice Cream from 13:00-13:30 on June 9, 2015.

Attendees:
Mario Aranda
Mitch Blevins
Reed McCartney
Paul Smith
Brent Wilkins
Mayumi Windler

We discussed the following:

Future Topics:

*         TDD or BDD

*         Continuous Deployment

*         Scripting the Deployment environment (Follow up to Brett's topic)

Mike Bockus asked before the regular meeting was over if there was any way for the jug to be on meetup.com so that devs in the city could hook up with our meetings.

*         No one in the meeting knew about meetup.com so we need to check it out

Brian Sheldon asked me to mention that it would be nice to video our meetings and have them live on a Google Hangout or have them available to watch later.

*         Mitch said that he would look into trying to record it with his phone. Maybe someone with a laptop and a web cam could video it.

This was all that was discussed other than to mention that Kaiser's was awesome.

Brent W. Wilkins
OKCJUG Treasurer
--------------- This message (including attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. ---------------