[Steering Committee] Steering Committee - June

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:03:22 PDT 2015

Hello fellow JUG leaders!

Please join me on Wednesday, June 3 at 11:30am at Freebirds World Burrito,
Belle Isle to plan the JUG meetings for June and July.

You might have noticed that I sent an appeal to the JUG list at large for
more Steering Committee members.  If you can think of anyone who might
respond to a personal invitation, let me know and I will reach out to
them.  I plan to spend some of the time this meeting explaining how the JUG
steering committee works and looking for volunteers to take on specific
responsibilities (such as meeting announcements and speaker recruitment).

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Hoegg