[Steering Committee] Steering Committee Meeting

Brent Wilkins brent.w.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:04:45 PDT 2016

That is my first day back to work. I'm doing a contract to hire position
with Addison to work for GE Oil and Gas on their Predix software platform.
I won't be there or to the next JUG meeting as the job is down by Tinker
and I don't know how my lunches will be yet.

I have all of the plates, cups, ice chest, water and some pop if anyone
wants to take it for the next meeting. I can try to get it to you in the
evening.