[Steering Committee] Fwd: Re: Possible Oklahoma City JUG Visit

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Oct 24 09:07:04 PDT 2016

Here's the Google guy.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Possible Oklahoma City JUG Visit
Date: 	Fri, 21 Oct 2016 17:15:45 +0000
From: 	Ray Tsang <rayt at google.com>
To: 	Jason Lee <jason at steeplesoft.com>

Hiya!

I'd be happy to join the JUG there! We cover our own expenses so no
worries! How much does the food/drinks cost? I may be able to help out
there too.

After new year would be fantastic! I have particular focus on
Kubernetes, gRPC, and Microservices.

If the audience has not seen Kubernetes, I'd love to show that too in
one of the sessions.

Abstracts for both:

gRPC:
https://2016.event.springoneplatform.io/schedule/sessions/grpc_101_for_spring_developers.html