[Steering Committee] Meeting info for April

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:24:28 PDT 2017

Counselor: Ryan Hoegg
Topic: We need to talk about "Production"

Hey Java Developers,

I've been meaning to talk to you about something. We've been working
together a while now, and I feel like you might not always give Production
the respect it deserves. You don't always invite it to your requirements
meetings, or work with it much during development. Sometimes it feels like
you just hand Production your code and move on to other things!

I'm setting up a meeting next week (April 11) to see if we can improve your
working relationship.  Here's a rough agenda. I'll bring some background on
these things, and I hope I can get some good conversation started and
improve your relationship:

Service Discovery
Configuration
Secrets