[Steering Committee] Okc Java Users Group

Paul Smith paul0731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:01:44 PDT 2017

Jordan,

Sorry, between work, sending the former youngest off to basic training, and
the daughter becoming mobile...I've been slammed and I've been out of the
loop. I think I may have been using the wrong email list for the jug
steering committee.

Anyway, from the Jason Lee, the OKC Jug president.

*"I think we've been planning on Jordan speaking in September (and Chad in
October ;).*

*Based on our usual schedule, the SC meeting should be some time next week
(the 29th specifically, but it tends to shift)."*
Thanks,

Paul