[Steering Committee] August SC Meeting

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Wed Jul 26 12:11:41 PDT 2017

Looks like it might just be you and me talking. :)

Kenyatta, can we get a confirmation, yea or nay? If you can't this
month, which is fine, we'll need time to line up an alternate.

I have an email out to my Lightbend friend, but haven't heard back yet.
Markus aside, we have these two speakers lined up, according to my notes:

Sept: Jordan (topic: Maybe Akka Streams)
Oct: Chad Gorshing (topic: to be decided)

With Markus, that leaves us with one more for the year, which I can fill
unless someone else really wants to speak (or we get a good out-of-town
offer, e.g.)

Anything else we need to discuss?

--
Jason Lee