[Steering Committee] July/August Speaker

Chad Gorshing gorshing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:53:14 PDT 2017

Two things:

1) I make a motion to begin using Techlahoma's #JUG for these
discussions, or create a #JUGSC channel.

2) I got a response for a possible speaker. They mention June dates,
but since we have cancelled June and Paul Smith looks to have July
filled, should I ask him about possible August timeframes?
"A colleague of mine and I would be delighted to share our thoughts
and experiences on "Microservices in a Java-Spring based
architecture”. The talk would be about 30 minutes long (not including
Q/A time). Hopefully this helps you fit the talk in as a second
presentation during a JUG event.

We’re slated to be in OKC next week (June 5th-8th) and the last week
of June (26th - 29th). During Monday-Wednesday of these weeks, we
could do the talk at any time. On Thursdays (June 8th and June 29th),
we’d be able to do a talk over lunch due to our travel schedule. Hope
all this makes sense!"