[Steering Committee] July Meeting

Chad Gorshing gorshing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:59:09 PDT 2017

Paul Smith sent something on Jun 9th:
"Bio: Dylan Forciea is a software engineer at Oseberg, Inc. in
Oklahoma City. He has worked on lots of object-oriented software using
Java and C++,  and now uses Scala to write software for the oil and
gas industry. Prior to joining Oseberg, he has worked on systems
ranging from image processing to satellite tasking and control to high
rate data acquisition applications at companies such as Raytheon and
Sandia National Laboratories.

Topic: Actor-based concurrency using Akka

I’ll look at more specifics this weekend and get you a description
sometime next week."

So looks like we need to round back to him and see if he has an abstract now.