[Steering Committee] March Meeting Issue

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Sat Mar 4 21:08:58 PST 2017

We've had a bit of a travel scheduling issue with our speaker. He's
flying in from St. Louis and is schedule to arrive in OKC at 11:40 on
Tuesday, which is, of course, 10 minutes after we're supposed to start.
Would there be any issue with pushing the meeting back, say, an hour? He
can't get here any earlier that morning, given the St. Louis to OKC
routes, so if we can do that, that would be great. If not, he can try to
find a flight in the night before.

What say you? :)

--
Jason Lee