[Steering Committee] Possible Oklahoma City JUG Visit

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Sat Oct 21 08:23:59 PDT 2017

Hugh, let's write you in for 12/12, then. Do you have a presentation
you're most excited about? We've actually had a couple of Akka talks in
the past few months, so I'd love to see something on Lagom. If there's
something new and exciting from Lightbend coming up, though, we're
certainly open to suggestions.

I've given you the time and date already. While we are over a month out,
if there are any other details you need to help plan your trip, please
don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to it!

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee