[Steering Committee] Food for Tuesday

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:24:25 PDT 2017

I can help with delivery... I'll be at StarSpace46 stuck in a webex, and
getting Postmates anyway.

Looks like they can deliver City Bites, Raising Cane's chicken, and several
local pizza places like Joey's.

I'm leaning towards City Bites so we can include some veggie and low carb
options.  Objections? I'll take silence as consent, and order whatever
strikes my fancy Tuesday around 9:30.

Dang it I am excited about Reactive Streams too! Maybe I can somehow watch
the twitch stream while I'm teaching my class.