[Steering Committee] August Meeting

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:04:41 PDT 2018

Title: Rugged REST with Spring Cloud and Netflix
Level: intermediate

Distributed programming means depending on other services, and sometimes
they disappoint. We can complain about it (give back error messages), or
put on grown up pants and work anyway. We'll learn about resilient patterns
when we consume REST APIs, and implementing them with Spring Cloud.

Speaker: Ryan Hoegg