[Steering Committee] Fwd: Meetup on September 11

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Fri Jul 27 12:19:12 PDT 2018

Any thoughts on this? I have been planning on covering Java 11 that
month, which I'm hoping will draw a larger crowd, but I may be...
optimistic? Naive? :P If the Holodeck is too small, I'm not sure where
else we would meet (or how we would pay for it). Worst case scenario, we
cancel September and bump my session to October. I hate to do that, but
we do what we have to do, right?