[Steering Committee] July Meeting

Mitch Blevins mitchblevins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:18:34 PDT 2018

This might be too far from the Java audience, but I can do a "Rust for the
Java Programmer" talk.  Note that the "for the Java Programmer" is because
Java can be used as a basis for comparison, not because there is any
significant opportunity for interop between java-rust or even much overlap
in types of applications.