[Steering Committee] July Meeting

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Tue Jul 10 05:41:22 PDT 2018

The pizza has been ordered, and I'll pick it up on the way to.

I'm going to go ahead and commit Ryan to Spring Boot (?) for August;
Chad has a potential speaker that may have been able to do August, but
the date didn't work for him, so he's checking to see if a later month
would work; and I'm planning on covering what's new in Java 11 (and 10)
in September, when the new release is slated to ship. If Chad's contact
works out, that might get us through October. That's awesome. If anyone
has more leads, please work them, and let's get scheduled out for
several months. I would breathe more easily. :P

See you all in a bit!

http://jasondl.ee
http://jasondl.ee/twitter
http://jasondl.ee/in