[Steering Committee] Placing Lunch Order

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Mar 12 17:08:05 PDT 2018

We have 28 people RSVP'd with a good chunk of those being high school AP
students. :) I'm going to place the order with Domino's tonight. I found
a coupon that gets us large pizzas at $8 each, so I was able to pad the
"how many pizzas" calculation
(http://calculate-this.com/how-many-pizzas-buy-calculator) a bit and
still come in under budget. With that many HS kids, we'll probably need
the buffer.  Hopefully, the RSVP list won't grow too much between now
and then, though I don't expect it will.

It will be ready at 11:00. I'll pick them up around then and head to the
JUG to help open and set up.

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee