[Steering Committee] Fwd: [jugs] Sign up for the Quarkus World Tour

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Tue Feb 16 12:23:30 PST 2021

Something to consider.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Poole via groups.io <spoole167=googlemail.com at groups.io>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 2:19 PM
Subject: [jugs] Sign up for the Quarkus World Tour
To: <jug-leaders at jugs.groups.io>

Greetings everyone.

Some of you may know that I recently moved from IBM to Red Hat.  I’ve
signed up to help Red Hat’s engagement with the Java community across the
board and and specifically  take on the role of  Quarkus Community manager

I hope to get the Quarkus 2021 year off with a great start and for that I
need your help.

I know many people will have used Quarkus but I’m sure there any more that
haven’t.

So today I’m announcing that I plan to run a Quarkus (Virtual) World Tour
and bring Quarkus to you. As as community leader I’d like to offer you and
your community a personalised Quarkus experience.

The structure is flexible but in general the idea is to do a 2 hour live
event  that provides an introduction, a hands-on session and a Q&A.  We’ll
tailor the content to your interests and provide access to some of the
development team behind Quarkus.   This will all be live and interactive
and , as I said, personalised to your groups interests.   AND, of course
there will be swag  and maybe even a tour T-Shirt!

Interested? respond here or just email me directly at stpoole at redhat.com

_._,_._,_
------------------------------
Groups.io Links: