[Steering Committee] I have a JUG meeting idea

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Wed Apr 12 12:03:47 PDT 2023

Sorry. Lost track of this...

That sounds awesome. We need:

 1. A date
 2. A venue
 3. Audio/Video
 4. Food
 5. Streaming, which is technically optional, but desirable

Francis Tuttle can do some of that, though I can't recall their food
policy. We also have a potential host via David North and Oklahoma
Christian University. I think we should probably pick a venue, and go
from there, but we don't want to double on the asking.

Ryan, you have contacts with FT, right? Do you want to start the ball
rolling there?

--
Jason Lee
OKC JUG President