[Steering Committee] March Meeting - 3/5

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Tue Feb 20 17:12:12 PST 2024

Just a head's up that we are finalizing plans for a JUG meeting on March
5. Details aren't final yet, but we have JUG leader and Java Champion
Gerrit Grunwald flying in to share with us.

Since he _is_ flying in, our meeting time will have to be a bit
different. We'll either shift a bit to later in the afternoon, or
schedule a time in the evening. Either way, we'll still have some food
for everyone. :P

This is a great opportunity to hear from a well-known and very capable
speaker and developer, so please mark the date on your calendars. I hope
to have then final time and location nailed down this week, and I'll
pass it along when I have it.

--
Jason Lee
OKC JUG President