[Steering Committee] March Meeting - 3/5

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Feb 26 08:20:23 PST 2024

We have finalized the meeting time and location! We will be meeting at
*6:30PM* in the Vareeda Fenimore Learning Lab (Room 2023) of *OMES Data
Center, which is located at 3115 N Lincoln Blvd*. If you need help
finding the Data Center (I did :), here's a Google Maps link:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WTArFPtvEqtihw6v8
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/WTArFPtvEqtihw6v8>

The plan is to order sandwiches from City Bites this month to have
something a little different, so please make sure you RSVP so we can
make an accurate food order.

https://twitter.com/okcjug/status/1762149121182380210

Gerrit's a great speaker, and this is pretty cool tech he's demoing, so
I hope we can have a big crowd to give him an Oklahoma welcome. :P See
you all in a week!