[OKC JUG] Java Developer Position Available

Sara Sites sara.ausdenmoore at mcsgcorp.com
Tue Apr 7 07:32:02 PDT 2015

 Hello!
Below is a job description for a Java Developer position we have open here in OKC. It's a full time permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. This person must have experience using Spring as they will be instrumental in doing a series of upgrades to the current applications. If you could forward this to the Java Users Group, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Overview
Come be a part of excellence! MCSG is actively looking for a Java Developer in Oklahoma City! MCSG has a unique model of blending Technical Expertise and Consulting Solutions for our customers which has resulted in us being one of fastest growing companies in the region. MCSG provides a single-source solution customized for all our clients' needs. Our solution is simple: One team working together to meet our clients' needs.
Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for using your knowledge of Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, JSF, and Maven to build cutting edge Java web applications that support a very large logistics center. Working with a group of other high-level Java professionals in a laid back atmosphere, you will also be responsible for upgrading versions of Java, Spring, and Spring Security.
This position is a full time, permanent opportunity with a very competitive salary, benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. It does require a low-level security clearance, so you MUST have the ability to pass a National Agency Check.
Qualifications
Required Skills and Education Include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline. (Eight (8) years of experience will suffice in lieu of a degree.)
- At least 10 years' experience in software programming
- Proven experience in Java AND Spring and/or Spring Security
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to pass National Agency Check
- MUST HAVE LIVED IN UNITED STATES AT LEAST THREE (3) OF THE LAST FIVE (5) YEARS
Desired Skills and Education Include:
- Experience in Crowd 2.x, Richfaces, JUnit Tests, and subversion Configuration Management
If you have an interest in this position, please reach out to me at the email address or phone number below.

Sara Sites
Program Manager
Mitchell Consulting Services Group
405-253-6816