[OKC JUG] Meeting notes

Todd Zircher tzircher at mercuryinsurance.com
Mon Aug 3 08:28:22 PDT 2015

The JUG was recently suggested to me and I see that just missed an interesting meeting about Minecraft modding.  Are there meeting/presentation notes available for those that could not make it the first time around?
--
TAZ

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient, and may contain material that is privileged or confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments.