[OKC JUG] August 11 JUG Meeting cancelled - No speaker available this month. See you next month. (nt)

Brent W. Wilkins BWilkins at hertz.com
Tue Aug 11 06:58:00 PDT 2015

--------------- This message (including attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. ---------------