[OKC JUG] June Meeting: Lightweight Development Environments

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:19:48 PDT 2015

Hello,

Please join me on Tuesday, June 9 at 11:30am for our June meeting of the
OKCJUG
<http://okcjug.org/meetings/june-meeting-lightweight-development-environments>.
Brett Schuchert will be our speaker this month, and will tell us about
using Vagrant to make lightweight, reproducible, and portable development
environments.  Say good bye to "Works on my machine" problems!

When: 11:30am, Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Where: Prototek <http://prototekokc.com/>, 401 NW 10th st, Oklahoma City,
OK (parking <http://prototekokc.com/parking/>)
Who: Brett Schuchert

Also, if you are interested in helping us run the OKCJUG, join the Steering
Committee at Kaiser's from 1:00-1:30.  It's a short walk from Prototek, and
there's ice cream there, too. :)

--
Ryan Hoegg
President, OKCJUG <http://okcjug.org/>