[OKC JUG] Fwd: [Announcement] Upcoming Online Course: JDK8 MOOC - "Lambdas and Streams"

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Fri Jun 5 13:06:58 PDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[jug-leaders] [Announcement] Upcoming Online Course: JDK8 MOOC
- "Lambdas and Streams"
Date: 	Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:54:45 -0700
From: 	Sharat Chander <sharat.chander at oracle.com>
To: 	jug-leaders at jugs.java.net, users at java-champions.java.net
CC: 	Sharat Chander <sharat.chander at oracle.com>, Simon Ritter
<simon.ritter at oracle.com>

Folks,

The next Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) covering Javawill launch on
July 14th.  This MOOC was prepared by Simon Ritter (Java Evangelist
extraordinaire) and willfocus on teaching Lambdas and Steams.

You can sign up now (it's *_FREE_*)!

  * Clickhere
    <https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785:145:0::::P145_EVENT_ID,P145_PREV_PAGE:4887,143>
  * Direct URL:
    https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785:145:0::::P145_EVENT_ID,P145_PREV_PAGE:4887,143

For more information you can either watch the YouTube video below for an
overview or read the promotional e-mail I've included below my signature.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhwbCmDrXxA>

We encourage you to share this information with your JUG members or
other Java colleagues who can benefit from this training.

Warmest Regards,
--Sharat