[OKC JUG] June Meeting - What Is Functional Programming and Why Should You Care?

Chad Gorshing gorshing at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:49:28 PDT 2016

All - In case others don't know much about this startup, this is Kraettli
Epperson's startup and he has been involved in different
startup/entrepreneurial things around OKC (Venture Spur). He is a good guy
and I had him come to Bricktown Rotary to talk about this a bit as well.

Please submit your info if you are interested, this is a good business to
be connected to.

Chad