[OKC JUG] December Meeting and Officer Elections

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Mon Dec 10 16:19:19 PST 2018

Hopefully by now you've seen the announcement for tomorrow's JUG
session: Reactive Microservices with Andres Barbaro -
https://www.meetup.com/okcjug/events/256928898/ We have a good number
signed up for the session already, but if you haven't RSVP'd please do
so as quickly as you can so we can get an accurate food order. I can't
make it tomorrow due to meetings at work, but I hope you can. The
session looks awesome. :)

Also, don't forget that we need a new leader. :) It's been fun, and I
fully intend to stay involved, but I just have to step down as
president. :) If you're interested, please get in touch with me, Brent,
or Ryan.

Thanks, and enjoy the meetup tomorrow!

--
Jason Lee