[OKC JUG] Early Bird ends 6/4...UberConf 2018 returns to Denver on July 17-20th (Don't Miss It!)

Jay Zimmerman jzimmerman at bigskytechnology.com
Tue May 15 12:03:34 PDT 2018

Early Bird ends June 4th!  Register soon for ÜberConf 2018, the ultimate Java/JVM event returns July 17-20th to Denver

Join us for ÜberConf 2018, our flagship show taking place in beautiful Denver, Colorado on July 17 - 20, 2018. Brought to you by the No Fluff Just Stuff Software Symposium Series, ÜberConf will offer over 150 technically rich sessions including 20 plus 1/2 day hands on workshops.  The goal of ÜberConf is a simple one: totally blow the minds of our attendees with all of the great technically rich content!

Event: 			UberConf 2018