[Steering Committee] Steering Committee Meeting

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Sun Feb 21 12:11:03 PST 2016

We are just over two weeks from our March meeting, so it's time for our
SC meeting. Based on our recent discussions about scheduling the SC
meeting, I'm going to just schedule and let those who can show up.

Freebirds (Belle Isle)
Tuesday (Feb 23)
11:30am (am

As far as I know, we don't have a speaker lined up yet, so I'm going to
start putting together something on Kotlin, just in case. If we don't
need it March, I'll be slightly ahead of the game for another month. :)

--
Jason Lee
http://cubtracker.com