[Steering Committee] Steering Committee Meeting

Brent W. Wilkins BWilkins at hertz.com
Mon Feb 22 05:40:16 PST 2016

I'll be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: sc [mailto:sc-bounces at lists.okcjug.org] On Behalf Of Jason Lee
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 14:11
To: OKC JUG Steering Committee Mailing List
Subject: [Steering Committee] Steering Committee Meeting

We are just over two weeks from our March meeting, so it's time for our SC meeting. Based on our recent discussions about scheduling the SC meeting, I'm going to just schedule and let those who can show up.

Freebirds (Belle Isle)
Tuesday (Feb 23)
11:30am (am

As far as I know, we don't have a speaker lined up yet, so I'm going to start putting together something on Kotlin, just in case. If we don't need it March, I'll be slightly ahead of the game for another month. :)

--
Jason Lee
http://cubtracker.com