[Steering Committee] Speaker and topic for July Meeting

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Wed Jul 6 13:55:15 PDT 2016

The way Ryan and I left things was that we would have, if I have the
name correct, a hackathon, where we'd have 3-4 different tables/areas.
People would bring their own machines and stop at a table, where they'd
work on whatever task that table had: katas, koans, etc. We'd ask for
volunteers to lead each table, who would also pick what that table would
be working on. The idea is that each participant would spend 20-30
minutes max at a table, and move around the room to see different things.

Do I have that right, Ryan?

As to location, we would be at Prototek.

If I have everything right, we need to find (or make ;) volunteers
quickly, as I fell down on the job. :)

--
Jason Lee
http://cubtracker.com