[Steering Committee] Okc Java Users Group

Paul Smith paul0731 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:57:59 PDT 2017

Dylan: Could we get your profile, topic and description by the end of next
week (June 9th, description can come a week or two later if need be). That
would be great.  That meeting should be on July 11th.

Kenyatta, Jordan and Chad:  Will these months work for you? The meeting's
are on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. If not, let us know or try and switch
months with someone.  If it does work, please try and decide on a topic and
send it to us as soon as you can. Which will help the us promote the talk,
and will help you by picking a topic sooner, rather than later.

July: Dylan Forciea (topic: Maybe Akka)
August: Kenyatta (topic to be decided)
Sept: Jordan (topic: Maybe Akka Streams)
Oct: Chad Gorshing (topic: to be decided)

Thanks,

Paul