[Steering Committee] July/August Speaker

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Sun Jun 4 13:47:39 PDT 2017

This looks awesome. I should go on vacation more often. :)

On a related note, I'm not too excited about using Slack. I'm in several
channels, technically, but I never actually have Slack open, as I don't
need the extra browser tabs open, nor do I want the bloated app
hampering my already hamstrung laptop. :)