[Steering Committee] March Meeting

Chad Gorshing gorshing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:50:05 PST 2018

I'm working on a talk about the state pattern (work related), I'm not
sure if I'll have it ready for April though, but I'll let you know.

I think we need to have a Hangout/Zoom call soon and go over the
spreadsheet Brent put together (in email "OKCJUG Presenters"). I
copied that to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_cDWbJI2cM5dFOi93pnat_sfdi1ryjf-6rfMiu73PU/edit#gid=700132115

I think that would be great to go through and see about who has
presented before that we might hit up again.

Chad