[Steering Committee] Is there anybody out there?

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Wed Jun 16 07:06:35 PDT 2021

I was wondering the same thing and have been meaning to ask, but got busy.
I'd rather not see the JUG die, of course, but things are trickier now than
they were. Now that we're not part of Techlahoma (which I guess can be
fixed), we have no budget, so it's all charity for food/hosting, virtual
sessions, or we go back to fundraising, with all of the legal and
accounting issues that brings with it.

All that said, I've been working with OpenTelemetry, as well as
MicroProfile, and could work something up on either of those...

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee